Do you think Eckler will come back.

My first pick for dc would be Stoops, but a close second would be for Mike Eckler to come back. Our defense played with very little emotion this year and that was something Eckler always showed on the sidelines. Plus he shares Bo's defednsive pylosophy. The one set back would be how pathetic Indianas defense was this year.

1What-the-hell-is-this-crap_e9f407bab0ba51b761aa19946d905057.jpg

No doubt!! Where is this Ekeler crap coming from?

Calm down there sport. Just find it weird how only about two players played with any emotion this year and we never saw any of our coaches jumping around supporting the guys like he did.

I also find it weird that this topic was already being discussed in another thread. Yet, you feel the urge to start another topic on it.

Somebody hit the turn signal and MERGE!

I would like to add that if a player REALLY needs a coach to jump up and down in order for him to play with passion, he isn't much of a player. The player should strap it up and play with emotion because he loves the game and refuses to lose, not because we have a coach that likes to draw the attention to himself by being a cheerleader on the sideline..... It says a lot about him that people "noticed" him so much..... not a good thing....

I liked his enthusiasm until it became fairly apparent that it was like "side-show Bob"