T.O. and the Big 10

okaive

I was talking football with a KU Alumni last night at the bar and he commented that he either read or saw an interview that T.O. is regretting the move to the Big 10 because of it's structure. I researched and couldn't find anything about it.

Did anyone hear this? Just curious and really can't see T.O. saying this.

I actually sat down with Tom and talked about the move before we went out and hit the links back in August. He told me that he was less than thrilled about the Big Ten's 'structure' but I think you guys are misinterpreting it. Tom was really referring to the architecture of the Big Ten Center outside Chicago that serves as the Conference's Headquarters. He finds that it lacks sufficient access for the handicapped which is a problem since his knee is giving out with his age.

ur_27308.jpg

• Fire 7

I was talking football with a KU Alumni last night at the bar and he commented that he either read or saw an interview that T.O. is regretting the move to the Big 10 because of it's structure. I researched and couldn't find anything about it.

Did anyone hear this? Just curious and really can't see T.O. saying this.

Did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

well for being what he is, we actually talked alot about NU and he had a ton of knowledge of our history.

As far as Gill being replaced, I am sure we would be up in arms if Bo didn't win one conference game and would want him out to.

It's just that Osborne spent years talking behind the scenes with Big Ten folks like Barry Alvarez and Jim Delaney. He didn't just wake up recently and realize he had no idea what he got himself into. This whole move wasn't a last minute thing. And we know that Kansas fans are butthurt in the extreme that Nebraska left. A guy you know who thinks he read an article where Osborne might have said something about regretting his move isn't much to go on.

Actually whoever this guy was is not wrong. I wasn't supposed to say anything, but I am one of Tom's dearest friends, and he has expressed his hatred for the B1G since about midway through the season.

He actually has been working behind the scenes to join the Big East beginning in 2013.

(NOTE: none of this is actually fact. I don't know TO)

Actually whoever this guy was is not wrong. I wasn't supposed to say anything, but I am one of Tom's dearest friends, and he has expressed his hatred for the B1G since about midway through the season.

He actually has been working behind the scenes to join the Big East beginning in 2013.

(NOTE: none of this is actually fact. I don't know TO)

Thanks for that disclaimer. I was just about to jump off the top of Oldfather if you hadn't.

What the hell does structure mean? One of the reason we left the Big XII was because of the structure...

So do you or don't you know what "structure" means?

Structure- (noun) a compilation of beams and joints that are erected to form the main supports of a building or bridge

I have been at college for three years to be taught that one