$1,500,000 - Little Caesars Pizza Bowl

$1,300,000 - Sheraton Hawaii Bowl

$1,200,000 - Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl

$1,075,000 - Beef O’Brady’s Bowl St. Petersburg

$1,000,000 - R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl

$1,000,000 - San Diego Co. Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl

$912,500 - Gildan New Mexico Bowl

$650,000 - Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

Good info.....................anyone know for certain how the conference divvies it up....................?

Equally among all conference members.

Don't the participating teams get to take a little extra off the top of their particular bowl payout to cover the added expenses of actually playing in the game?

I think it would be a good idea for somebody to start a poll to vote on the worst bowl name. I tried and don't know what the heck I'm doing apparently. Only problem is, the poll will have to include at least 6+ names because most of them are pretty sad. As bad as the Belk Bowl may sound, can it get much worse than the San Diego Co. Credit Union Poinsetta Bowl. Sounds like a low level sponsor of some boondocks 8 man HS football team. Or Gildan....WTF some cheap a$$ t-shirt manufacturer. This sponsorship thing is waaaay out of hand.

I think it would be a good idea for somebody to start a poll to vote on the worst bowl name. I tried and don't know what the heck I'm doing apparently. Only problem is, the poll will have to include at least 6+ names because most of them are pretty sad. As bad as the Belk Bowl may sound, can it get much worse than the San Diego Co. Credit Union Poinsetta Bowl. Sounds like a low level sponsor of some boondocks 8 man HS football team. Or Gildan....WTF some cheap a$$ t-shirt manufacturer. This sponsorship thing is waaaay out of hand.

Speak for yourself. This above ^ ^ ^ post was brought to you by the JJHusker1 Look At The Cute Husker Ass In My Profile Bowl.

Something tells me if the 'Capital One' bowl goes back to a 'proper' title (read: Citrus), it would leapfrog the Jerry Jones Penis Compensation Cotton Bowl in pecking order when it comes to BCS expansion.

Right now, though, Jerry Jones' Taj Mahal to incompetence is next in line to be brought into the BCS fold, as Texas is supposedly up there with Florida and California as being a cold-weather destination (read: it's not) and the opulence of the Death Star appeals to the BCS twits.