its one of those "What if" kinda of days

Ron Zook and Mike Stoops both on this staff could that happen...Im saying that cause I have a feeling plus the rumors that Ross Els is the new DC for Carl..So i say could that happen R.Zook as Asst head coach of the D and M.Stoops as Co-DC with JP more like teacher and student.

What IF..

No wonder we cant develop talent at LB. 3 different LB coaches in 3 years. If it's true that Carl takes a coach or two with him, which I could really believe it would be Els, then there's no doubt that Bo will have to do more than promote within, and I believe he would then be willing to make that "splash" hire. Recruiting benefits alone would be worth the coin for a Stoops or Zook or both. I dont think Ive read on here anywhere, but wasnt Bo and Mike Stoops Co DC's at OU in '04? They have worked together before.

Would be cool as hell and would hopefully get us to that next step...............won't happen though.

I just cant say that a hiring of Stoops and/or Zook would get us to the next step. That's like saying Ohio St. will win the next 3 MNC's just because of Urban Meyer. It would help though. I heard yesterday that MIke Stoop said he would listen if Nebraska came calling but would not comment on if Bo had already discussed it with him. You know how coaches are. I'm starting to think there's some smoke here.

Ron Zook and Mike Stoops both on this staff could that happen...Im saying that cause I have a feeling plus the rumors that Ross Els is the new DC for Carl..So i say could that happen R.Zook as Asst head coach of the D and M.Stoops as Co-DC with JP more like teacher and student.

What IF..

Wait. . .I thought Sanders was going to be Carl's DC.

What IF..

Well, that would make sense since it sounds like they both kind of lead the same personal lives.

What IF..

Well, that would make sense since it sounds like they both kind of lead the same personal lives.