Huskers on the "Mentalist"

dergibog

Or the episode of South Park when the showed A Husker game on the tv and it was tied something like 10-10 and the cut away from the tv and then showed it a minute later and it was 84-10 Huskers.

Lots of Nebraska references over the years on South Park. The guys behind that show are from Colorado, so no big surprise. One of the characters in their movie "Team America: World Police" was a former Nebraska QB.

There was also a King of the Hill episode where Hank takes Bobby to a Texas football game - and they were playing Nebraska.

Big 12 title game and Hank pretends to be a former Nebraska quarterback and they ask Hank to call the last play of the game and Nebraska beats Texas.

Halfback toss quick kick to the coffin corner. They'll never see it coming.

Or the episode of South Park when the showed A Husker game on the tv and it was tied something like 10-10 and the cut away from the tv and then showed it a minute later and it was 84-10 Huskers.

Lots of Nebraska references over the years on South Park. The guys behind that show are from Colorado, so no big surprise. One of the characters in their movie "Team America: World Police" was a former Nebraska QB.

There was also a King of the Hill episode where Hank takes Bobby to a Texas football game - and they were playing Nebraska.

Big 12 title game and Hank pretends to be a former Nebraska quarterback and they ask Hank to call the last play of the game and Nebraska beats Texas.

Halfback toss quick kick to the coffin corner. They'll never see it coming.

It's so stupid it will work!

Some one mentioned The King of Queens once, but I never saw that episode

Yes, they were mentioned in King of Queens. Doug Heffernon (Kevin James) said, "I need to get home to watch the Nebraska football game."

They were also in Big Bang Theory. Penny, the girl neighbor is from Omaha and wears Nebraska athletics clothing and one episode they even featured a Husker gameday party at her apartment where everyone was wearing Husker gear.

They were also mentioned in the movie Yes Man with Jim Carrey.

Unfortunately that was the worst BBT episode ever. And if she was really from Nebraska ALL her T-shirts would be husker gear

The score is 17-7 and Nebraska is losing and they cut away from the tv. When they come back they have scored 16 un-answered points in 16 seconds to win 23-17.

I cant seem to remember this episode.... any idea which season or even the name of the episode?

Anyone watch Dexter? Dexter was in Nebraska a few weeks ago.

I thought that was pretty hilarious. It was obvious the writers randomly picked a location in the midwest that would be good for a witness protection hideout. The "Kearney, NE" they actually showed in the episode bore no resemblance whatsoever to the real place. At least they pronounced it right in the dialogue.

Hahaha. I liked how they quit referring to it as Kearney towards the end. It became 'bumf**k Nebraska'.

The score is 17-7 and Nebraska is losing and they cut away from the tv. When they come back they have scored 16 un-answered points in 16 seconds to win 23-17.

I cant seem to remember this episode.... any idea which season or even the name of the episode?

It's the episode 'Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!'

Merry Christmas Charlie Manson

It's the episode 'Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!'

Merry Christmas Charlie Manson

Thank you! it has been a long time since I have seen that one! lol

Yes, they were mentioned in King of Queens. Doug Heffernon (Kevin James) said, "I need to get home to watch the Nebraska football game."

They were also in Big Bang Theory. Penny, the girl neighbor is from Omaha and wears Nebraska athletics clothing and one episode they even featured a Husker gameday party at her apartment where everyone was wearing Husker gear.

Unfortunately that was the worst BBT episode ever. And if she was really from Nebraska ALL her T-shirts would be husker gear

I didn't think it was that bad. I laughed pretty hard when Leonard quoted the definition of intentional grounding word for word as it is written in the rulebook.

I didn't think it was that bad. I laughed pretty hard when Leonard quoted the definition of intentional grounding word for word as it is written in the rulebook.

Also, Leonard sported a Helu jersey. At least they went to the trouble of getting a real jersey. They could have cheaped out and gone with some generic crap.

• Fire 1