bill callahan and athletic director

YOU DO NOT TRY TO RUN A PRO STYLE OFFENSE at Nebraska.

Nebraska may get a few top runningbacks but NU doesnt not get top 5 recruiting classes.

He must have been smoking crack you do not change a offense that a school has been running for decades Also the people who hired him were on drugs to you dont change unless you run a wishbone offense or a flexbone offense.

He also stopped the walk on program.

Plus The blackshirts turned into pink shirts.

If I was coaching Nebraska I would run the Osborne offense kept everything the same.

I would have tried to build the best defense I possibly could.

A attacking 4 3 defense try to recruit man cover corners and blitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON offense get a bunch of OL's that like to run block and no worries about height and that leaves you with a lot of talented blockers to choose from. Get a top RB who wants to run the rock 30 times a game.

TE Full back limited MLB position is possible from a state of 1.5 million. Then fill in everything else around with kids that are in rougher areas of the US and tell the parents that Lincoln is pretty hard to find trouble unless it is self impossed. No real gang presense.

QB Take the top "athlete QB in high school that thinks he is a QB but is going to be switched to WR or DB at any other school is a easy sell as Nebraska will really keep you at QB.

On defense

Run stopping D tackles DE ends who bring a speed rush .

Linebackers who fly to the ball that can cover some moslty will be there to blitz.

Corners have to be able to pres press press.

Safeties that are big Taylor mays sean taylor times

• Fire 1