Crick in the bowl game?

I've been wondering about this too. I wouldn't expect Crick to be ready yet. Torn pecs take a lot of time to come back from. But it'll be around nine weeks he's been out. If there was any chance he would be playing we'd see him at practice this coming week. So, I'd guess No.

He is no way ready to return. What he had is a major surgery and takes good 4-5 months to heal. He will be lucky if he's 100% by the combine, and I will guarantee you he will not be doing the bench at the combine!

110 % correct on this one..... there is a below 0 % chance that he will play or even be close to playing... and, for what it's worth, even if he was medically cleared to play, it would be the worst possible decision for him to play... a "meaningless" bowl game vs a chance to have a good showing at the combine... and, to agree... I can't see him benching at the combine.

He is no way ready to return. What he had is a major surgery and takes good 4-5 months to heal. He will be lucky if he's 100% by the combine, and I will guarantee you he will not be doing the bench at the combine!

110 % correct on this one..... there is a below 0 % chance that he will play or even be close to playing... and, for what it's worth, even if he was medically cleared to play, it would be the worst possible decision for him to play... a "meaningless" bowl game vs a chance to have a good showing at the combine... and, to agree... I can't see him benching at the combine.

I'll bet anyone who wants to right now, he will not even look at the bench in the combine.