LCB - Green, Jean-Baptiste

S - Cassidy, PJ Smith

S - Stafford, Osborne

RCB - Fonzie Island, Evans

Special Teams

All Kicking - Maher, Bondi

KR - Abdullah, Bell, Marlowe

PR - Abdullah, Marlowe

According to this, EMart has beaten out Ankrah for the starting DE spot, Bell has beaten out Kinnie for the WRX spot, and although ARod is listed on the two-deep, my understanding was that he wouldn't be playing.

why we still have Thorell as the dime option is a sick waste of "back-up" talent- PJ Smith, Osborne or even Evans couldn't play dime?

The love for Cassidy should be the only gift to under-performers (at least they corrected the Fisher mistake)- good thing USC isn't a very good passing team

• Fire 1

why we still have Thorell as the dime option is a sick waste of "back-up" talent- PJ Smith, Osborne or even Evans couldn't play dime?

The love for Cassidy should be the only gift to under-performers (at least they corrected the Fisher mistake)- good thing USC isn't a very good passing team

Probably because you need more of a CB type for that spot, not a Safety. We tried moving a Safety to CB at Wyoming and it didn't go well.

I think Evans did play some of the Nickel spot during the second half of the year so I would assume he would be the third CB on the field with Thorell being the fourth.

I think the defensive line is going to see a lot rotation, so even though Martin is the "starter" I wouldn't be surprised if Ankrah and him split a lot of time. Martin's numbers are better than Ankrah's this season. A popular knock was that he (Martin) doesn't have the defense down, but he's still find ways to make plays.

And it's good to see Whaley getting the start at BUCK. I've been really excited about that kid.

Thank you