What did we learn??

1. Big East Ref crews are the maginot line of officiating

2. Fonzie, don't hit em in the helmet, aim for a soft spot or better yet, just don't swing

3. Beck needs to stop calling plays that you could read "War and Peace" while they develop

4. Special Teams, just sucks

5. It's not that they beat us, we made it easy for them to win

6. We attempted to amass more penalty yards than total offensive yardage

1. Bo still has not met a team that is a tougher opponent than his own team.

2. Although very very improved, Taylor has gone from making mistakes under pressure to flat out eating a sack.

3. Taylor is afraid to take a hit.

4. No pass rush makes any offense look good.

5. Penalties and turnovers decide another Husker loss.

6. Thanks for the memories Cassidy and Thorell. Good luck selling insurance.

That Nebraska is far from back and that a defense without Fonzie and Vonte is going to be a nightmare....and that this will be the LONGEST offseason since the 07 season.

Longer. In 07 we had a new coaching staff to dream about. All we get to do now is take what we saw to day an extrapolate into our conference schedule minus Dennard and David. It's going to be ugly.

Same old second half collapse...including penalties I'm pretty sure we had negative yards.

This is what I really don't like about the bowl system; you wait a month (or more) for the last game, get excited, some people spend a lot of money to take a trip, and you may be terribly disappointed. This year I honestly just said to myself I don't care...if we win yay, if it gets ugly I'll just turn the game off and not allow myself to be upset about it. And the later is exactly what I did.

That Nebraska is far from back and that a defense without Fonzie and Vonte is going to be a nightmare....and that this will be the LONGEST offseason since the 07 season.

Longer. In 07 we had a new coaching staff to dream about. All we get to do now is take what we saw to day an extrapolate into our conference schedule minus Dennard and David. It's going to be ugly.

Word. I don't even want to imagine playing Michigan next year...that game might end 90-3

1. We have a talet gap at key positions....still....

2. We donot have a difference make at QB...still..

3. We might as well get used to 3 and 4 loss seasons. They arn't going anywhere, and we wont fire a 9 win coach again.

4. Penalties remain more than a small problem.

5. The defense will probably take a step back next year without David.

6. Consistancy or lack there of on o-line is killing us...still