What did we learn??

This style of offense isn't capable of beating upper-tier teams because it simply feasted on wearing down lesser teams in the second half. Not gonna happen against elite defenses.

I don't think the style is the issue. It worked alright during the first half, and had opportunities in the second. The biggest issues are an o line that runs hot and cold, sometimes in the same half of a game, and the complete lack of a QB who can make plays when he needs to. And the later one just continues to baffle me on how so many other programs can find guys with the 'it' factor but we can't.

This style of offense isn't capable of beating upper-tier teams because it simply feasted on wearing down lesser teams in the second half. Not gonna happen against elite defenses.

I really feel Beck would like to throw it more, getting the ball to our athletic playmakers. However, we all know that Martinez, at this point, can't be relied upon to drive down the field throwing the ball with accurate throws.

i will tell you exactly what we learned today.........a damn good coach like Spurrier can make adjustments and play a game tailored to his kids, Pelini has no clue in hell how to do this and neither do his assistant coaches either.........next year will be more of the same.

How can you say that when this is Pap's first game....? Plus this is Beck's first year....but your right lets clean house so we can get some other people in and bitch about them at the end of next year.....

Vicious cycle of complaining when we lose....

How many of you think Pap was calling all the defense? Come on. I'm sure Bo wasn't involved at all.

these kids kept making the same mistakes all year long.....you can't tell me coaching had nothing at all to do with that.......

1. We actually played toe to toe with an SEC team, which is a media darling. Basically handed game to them.

2. Walk on offensive lineman can not handle 5 *, #1 recruit in America last year.

3. Regardless of the "haters" Tmart is not the REASON we lost. OL gives him 0 time or 0 pocket....lots of drops and one int

4. Rex can be on e of the best RB in the country

5. Our OL is very young and undisciplined

6. Our D-line is not as athletic as we would like to think.... still say Cam is too big and slow for DE.... he is a DT !!!!

7. We will miss #4 more than anyone knows !!!!

i will tell you exactly what we learned today.........a damn good coach like Spurrier can make adjustments and play a game tailored to his kids, Pelini has no clue in hell how to do this and neither do his assistant coaches either.........next year will be more of the same.

How can you say that when this is Pap's first game....? Plus this is Beck's first year....but your right lets clean house so we can get some other people in and bitch about them at the end of next year.....

Vicious cycle of complaining when we lose....

How many of you think Pap was calling all the defense? Come on. I'm sure Bo wasn't involved at all.

these kids kept making the same mistakes all year long.....you can't tell me coaching had nothing at all to do with that.......example, TM drops straight back and gets tackled for a loss,...why would Beck not roll him out of the pocket where he would have potentially more time to throw....crazy sh#t like that happened all year long.

1. At the end of last season I was all for giving Martinez another year to improve and accepted the fact that he was a freshman and new to the system. I really don't think he's improved this year. Sure, he doesn't fumble nearly as often as he did last year but he didn't break multiple game-changing 70 yard runs this year either. I'll take first year Martinez over what we got this year. Not that I pin our losses on him, but I'm over him. Last year I thought we had something really special but I don't believe that any more.

2. We got badly out-played and out-coached in the second half of today's game.

3. Giving the game MVP trophy to a player that got ejected from the game for fighting is busch league.

1. At the end of last season I was all for giving Martinez another year to improve and accepted the fact that he was a freshman and new to the system. I really don't think he's improved this year. Sure, he doesn't fumble nearly as often as he did last year but he didn't break multiple game-changing 70 yard runs this year either. I'll take first year Martinez over what we got this year. Not that I pin our losses on him, but I'm over him. Last year I thought we had something really special but I don't believe that any more.

2. We got badly out-played and out-coached in the second half of today's game.

3. Giving the game MVP trophy to a player that got ejected from the game for fighting is busch league.

I have been all over Martinez for the last year and a half. I don't know how anyone could possibly think he hasn't improved in this year. I won't be one of the guys calling for a new starter next year.

1. That the entire D line 2 gaping sucks. look at Ingram and Clowney. Pelini please see Grant Winstrom. you do not need 270 plus pound DEs that are stones, get some 230-250lbs that are fast and athletic ad can create a pass rush.

2. this team takes on the emotions of the head coach. Pelini yelling and going nuts, players getting penalties and ejected. (look at the track record of penalties since Bo has been here)

3. Beck is terribly inconsistent

4. Team has no identity

5. lack of depth at key positions

6. Poor coaching in almost every area.

7. in big games we will still kill ourselves

8. We learned this team has taken a step back

most importantly I, for the first time was embarrassed for the team i have grown up watching and routing and being an alumni of. I see a head coach losing it all game, yes there are bad call and i know most love the intensity but enough is enough. Bo its not basketball you are not going to get the next call, if anything you are pissing them off. Then all the penalties, then Dennard ejected for throwing punches, then Pelini goes nuts on the blown assignment looked like Antonio Bell messed up not sure, i am trying to forget this game. This was on national TV and that was what recruits and everyone else got to see. Listen Bo is the head coach so I support him, but i question alot he does and this didnt change that at all.

1. That the entire D line 2 gaping sucks. look at Ingram and Clowney. Pelini please see Grant Winstrom. you do not need 270 plus pound DEs that are stones, get some 230-250lbs that are fast and athletic ad can create a pass rush.

2. this team takes on the emotions of the head coach. Pelini yelling and going nuts, players getting penalties and ejected. (look at the track record of penalties since Bo has been here)

3. Beck is terribly inconsistent

4. Team has no identity

5. lack of depth at key positions

6. Poor coaching in almost every area.

7. in big games we will still kill ourselves

8. We learned this team has taken a step back

most importantly I, for the first time was embarrassed for the team i have grown up watching and routing and being an alumni of. I see a head coach losing it all game, yes there are bad call and i know most love the intensity but enough is enough. Bo its not basketball you are not going to get the next call, if anything you are pissing them off. Then all the penalties, then Dennard ejected for throwing punches, then Pelini goes nuts on the blown assignment looked like Antonio Bell messed up not sure, i am trying to forget this game. This was on national TV and that was what recruits and everyone else got to see. Listen Bo is the head coach so I support him, but i question alot he does and this didnt change that at all.

Oh i almost forgot

9. you can get rid of Gilmore and Niles Paul and our receivers still cant catch the ball. actually there is a good chance the ball can hit their hands, then facemask, then hands again before it falls to the ground.

5. Our OL is very young and undisciplined

Three seniors, a junior and a soph is "young"? Undisciplined definitely applied to Yoshii today and not very good still applies overall but not young. Despite T. Moore getting abused on one play, I would have liked to see him or Sirles get a shot. OLine has been a problem for years. Hopefully the "young" guys still around next year will come around because there is at least talent there.