Why Taylor Makes me Laugh

Per the LJS....

Despite the disappointing finish, Martinez is full of optimism going roward. When asked about the returning players at the key positions on offense next year, the quarterback said: "Next year if we don't play for the national championship I'll probably be pretty disappointed."

Thanks for the pick me up Taylor.

http://my.journalstar.com/post/Husker_Extra_Group/Husker_Extra/blog/martinez_we_killed_ourselves.html

sounds like he fits right in around here, with some many fans that bitch and moan about 9 wins, 10 wins, we fire coaches that win 9 games and so and so on, and when our quarterback says he'll be disappointed if we dont play for a national title we jump him? This crap makes me puke.

It's not the wins it's more of getting our assed kicked on national tv that we are tired of and seems to happen under Bo every time we face good teams. We won't complain if we are competing but by halftime the games we lost we were done by halftime.

sounds like he fits right in around here, with some many fans that bitch and moan about 9 wins, 10 wins, we fire coaches that win 9 games and so and so on, and when our quarterback says he'll be disappointed if we dont play for a national title we jump him? This crap makes me puke.

Thank you !!!!!

What do people want him to say ?? If he says anything but that, he will catch crap and when he does, he catches crap.... He can't win with a lot of people on this board.... How many posts are out there now about fire Bo.....get rid of Cotton..... new players..... all because we didn't finish in top 10 and compete for Big 10, which in turn may have had us close to BCS.....

but when our QB --- Leader says he is shooting for a NC, he get drilled.... WOW

Thank you !!!!!

What do people want him to say ?? If he says anything but that, he will catch crap and when he does, he catches crap.... He can't win with a lot of people on this board.... How many posts are out there now about fire Bo.....get rid of Cotton..... new players..... all because we didn't finish in top 10 and compete for Big 10, which in turn may have had us close to BCS.....

but when our QB --- Leader says he is shooting for a NC, he get drilled.... WOW

Let's start with a REASONABLE outcome. The Big 10 Championship would be a good chance we have to be there. The National Championship. not so much. Maybe if we didn't always drink the kool aid as fans we wouldn't be so disappointed when we get whipped.

I not a real big fan of Taylor, but in all honesty.....What do you want him to say?

I would rather him say, "We are going to play each quarter of each game as if it is the title game."

I would cringe when he dropped back to pass or took off to scramble because of what might happen. I have seen the kid make a ton of improvements this years. Improvements that if you searched some of my old 'content' I said would never happen.

I think it is unfortunate that people are trolling for things to pick on the kid about.