CB Devian Shelton [USC Commit]

Nexus

Do we have shot at this guy?

Well, he *is* visiting us. It's not like he wants a free trip to Nebraska for the palm trees.

So you don't know.

Yes, I do know. If he's visiting us and we're not a tourist destination, then we have a shot. But in my opinion shot = 1%, and there we may differ :P

That's what I was looking for. Guess I should have asked for a % or odds.

Doesn't look to me like the offers are from the top schools out west. Makes me wonder.

Shelton:

• Ht:6'1"
  • Wt:185 lbs

Dennard:

• Ht:5'10"
  • Wt:185 lbs
  • 40:4.4 secs
  • Bench Max:315

• Squat Max:415
  • Vertical:36 inches
  • Class:2008 (High School)

Taller and leaner than Dennard. Anyone have speed or bench stats?

You'll just have to use your personal eye test. Here's an up close look at his camp performance though.

Yep, this kid looks like he'd have a lot of potential in our system based on the film. I hope he really enjoys his visit. It looks like he may also have a Tennessee visit upcoming. Too bad to see Tennessee take a dive recently...I don't think Dooley is the guy for them...had to repair carnage left by Kiffen but I don't think he will last more than 2 more years if they keep playing sub-standard football.

This kid is sick... he looks like a man among boys. Wait till Raymond gets ahold of him... he's really good at sticking with the guy he's on and has the speed if he gets a couple steps behind to still come up and knock away the ball. He's got great hands... great at turning around and looking for the ball. Great hit swivel... sick. We Have to land this one... for me he just moved up to #1 priority and I do think we have a good shot at him based on his offers on the table. USC is full, UCLA is full... he really likes us.