LB Chans Cox [Arizona State Commit]

BIG ERN

They are meant to improve more than just speed and agility. They are meant to help you improve overall athletic ability as well. I think what EZ means is that he needs to be more fluid with his motions as in hips and making cuts.

Precisily. It isnt like he isnt better than anyone else on the field, but to play D1 linebacker in the Big Ten I think he needs to work on getting stronger from his pecs up, and getting a bit quicker. there is a difference between quickness and speed.

Could also be the result of his shoulder injury.

His shoulder is whats holding an offer back.

Do you know if he'll camp this summer or not?

Most likely. Thats the time of year I normally camp, so Id assume other people do too.

Hypothetically, if we were only to take 1LB in next years class. Which one do you want?

Terry Tate.

Terrible Terry Tate? Office linebacker?...You can't walk away from a k-22 paper jam, you must be outta your mind Donny.....This is my world, you just work here...

Exactly, go get him Bo!

I cant believe we are gonna sit and wait on this kid. he is a heck of a talent and has mentioned how high he is on nebraska. I mean rivals ranked him in the top 40, we need to get him an offer obviously other schools arent 2 worried about the shoulder he is racking up offers right now, just not one from nebraska

Give it through Jr. day.

I don't believe he's visiting this weekend so if you were implying he'd get one face to face this weekend like some of the others visiting, I don't think its gonna happen.

My bad. I had in my mind he was.

Look for him to be here for the Spring Game.