LB Chans Cox [Arizona State Commit]

BIG ERN

Says he wants a Stanford offer, wonder what this means

Just getting accepted to stanford is a huge deal to so many kids. The academics are 2nd to none. Take andrus peat for example, he stated he just couldnt pass up the academics that stanford offered.

Just getting accepted to stanford is a huge deal to so many kids. The academics are 2nd to none. Take andrus peat for example, he stated he just couldnt pass up the academics that stanford offered.

From what I hear, Andrus was wandering around Lincoln looking for away to get out of his Stanford scholly and get back to Lincoln full time to be with his brother Todd and all the other Huskers...

SMART BOMB!!

:ahhhhhhhh:moreinteresting

From what I hear, Andrus was wandering around Lincoln looking for away to get out of his Stanford scholly and get back to Lincoln full time to be with his brother Todd and all the other Huskers...

SMART BOMB!!

:ahhhhhhhh:moreinteresting

Oy+Vey+Giant.jpg

hummm sounds like we have fallen off with this guy.... last i heard he had a husker history or some sort of connection and was a fan..now hes some stanford ultra fan and whatever??? see what happens when we slack off on a thread guys!!! this happens!!

hummm sounds like we have fallen off with this guy.... last i heard he had a husker history or some sort of connection and was a fan..now hes some stanford ultra fan and whatever??? see what happens when we slack off on a thread guys!!! this happens!!

IM ON IT! We still want you Chans!

I believe his Grandpa played here at DONU, and that was his connection. Don't worry Irie the kid still has plenty of interest in us.

I believe his Grandpa played here at DONU, and that was his connection. Don't worry Irie the kid still has plenty of interest in us.

he has alot of interest in us he has since the beginning and it hasnt faded