Gunner Kiel decommits from LSU - now a Domer.

According to a report by Glenn Guilbeau of the Shreveport Times, Kiel was set to enroll early at LSU as previously planned on Monday. However, his mother’s emotional plea prior to his departure for Baton Rouge prompted a change in heart and a change in plans — Kiel will enroll today at Notre Dame, a school roughly 500 miles closer to his Columbus, Ind., home.

“From what I have been told, he is no longer coming to LSU,” recruiting expert Michael Scarborough of Rivals.com told the Times. “He wants to come to LSU, but his mother (Aleta Kiel) got very emotional Monday and did not want her son to leave. He plans to enroll in classes at Notre Dame on Tuesday.”

LINK

According to a report by Glenn Guilbeau of the Shreveport Times, Kiel was set to enroll early at LSU as previously planned on Monday. However, his mother’s emotional plea prior to his departure for Baton Rouge prompted a change in heart and a change in plans — Kiel will enroll today at Notre Dame, a school roughly 500 miles closer to his Columbus, Ind., home.

“From what I have been told, he is no longer coming to LSU,” recruiting expert Michael Scarborough of Rivals.com told the Times. “He wants to come to LSU, but his mother (Aleta Kiel) got very emotional Monday and did not want her son to leave. He plans to enroll in classes at Notre Dame on Tuesday.”

LINK

Time to cut the umbilical cord.

• Fire 1

LINK

Time to cut the umbilical cord.

He could learn something about that from Landon Colins. LINK

Haha aspeed.

I'd love to think this would help with Fuller, but in reality, it means nothing. Rutgers and TCU will have some pull with him, along with Nebraska of course. My perspective is; Nebraska's offense fits in the best, Rutgers gives him the best chance (in his eyes) to make the pros (pro style offense), and TCU allows him to follow in his father's footsteps along with playing a spread.

This isn't anything you didn't know before...I just don't have any additional info at this time.

Haha aspeed.

I'd love to think this would help with Fuller, but in reality, it means nothing. Rutgers and TCU will have some pull with him, along with Nebraska of course. My perspective is; Nebraska's offense fits in the best, Rutgers gives him the best chance (in his eyes) to make the pros (pro style offense), and TCU allows him to follow in his father's footsteps along with playing a spread.

This isn't anything you didn't know before...I just don't have any additional info at this time.

Good stuff sker, still see him picking Rutgers in the end.

My thoughts aren't so much about Fuller. I wonder if ND will make another run at Westercamp and try to sway him again now with this new 5* Qb. I really feel like Jordan likes Nebraska and wants to be here. His mom, like Kiels mom, wants him at ND. I hope she understands the Huskers will be making lots of trips east so she will be able to see him play relatively close to home.

LINK

Crazy Catholics and their Notre Lame football

LINK

Way to generalize all Catholics liking Notre Dame.

Haha aspeed.

Good stuff sker, still see him picking Rutgers in the end.

If he commits to Rutgers, it probably won't be at qb, since they're 4 or 5 deep at that spot and don't run the offense he did in HS

LINK

Grizzly Adams did have a beard.

LINK

Grizzly Adams did have a beard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMTOY8qEaIs