DT Toby Johnson *

Nexus

It doesn't hurt either that our first two games next year are Wyoming, and then Southern Miss, it would give him time to get that leg stretched out, and strengthened!!

The guy will probably be out a year. I would almost bet he takes a med-hardship wherever he goes.

Doubt he will look at a med RS considering he is 3 for 2 anyway, he can just take his RS the first year and get completely healthy, and play his 2 years.

It doesn't hurt either that our first two games next year are Wyoming, and then Southern Miss, it would give him time to get that leg stretched out, and strengthened!!

The guy will probably be out a year. I would almost bet he takes a med-hardship wherever he goes.

Too late in the season...too many games played from a medical redshirt.

Still has a true redshirt year to get better though.

Doubt he will look at a med RS considering he is 3 for 2 anyway, he can just take his RS the first year and get completely healthy, and play his 2 years.

haha...just beat me to it.

I agree, he would waste a year trying to play at 75% dealing with the swelling, pain and limited mobility. Give him a RS and 2 solid years. Plus im sure he will put on a few pounds not being able to move very well for 6 months, no need to rush him back and ruin his career for good.....not like we are going to get him anyway, unless Georgia backs off.

His injury also happened 8 weeks before Peterson's did. Peterson is not that much faster of a healer than everyone else. Plus Johnson is several years younger he will be fine. RB you have to make a lot of cuts on that knee. You don't have that at DT. Recovery period for an ACL is 6 months 3 months for MCL

I'm assuming you are talking about Peterson's recent knee injury with the Vikings... At first I thought you were talking about when he was at Oklahoma, and I was going to pop in and say that it was his collar bone in college.

We will have a NC calibur offense next year, and VV coming up. The window of opportunity to win a NC is next year if we can get a great DT like Toby, a DE which we already got, Jonathon Rose which will be available next year, and the rumors about the LB we have coming up are true. Also we need a TE. Beau Sanderland. They are pushing for a NC next year!! He will play next year if we get him!!

We will have a NC calibur offense next year, and VV coming up. The window of opportunity to win a NC is next year if we can get a great DT like Toby, a DE which we already got, Jonathon Rose which will be available next year, and the rumors about the LB we have coming up are true. Also we need a TE. Beau Sanderland. They are pushing for a NC next year!! He will play next year if we get him!!

I get what your saying and love the optimism, just dont think he would be ready, maybe by confrence play..maybe. Hopefully VV and the current guys grow this offseason, and we pick up a good JUCO DT or 2 for depth. Im excited about the guys we will be bringing in on D next year...VV, Brown (LB), Gregory, Rose (LB) Anderson (LB), Santos (LB) Rose (DB). Those guys mixed in with the experience we have coming back at corner, and we could be downright scary on D, those new guys have speeeeeeed.

I get what your saying and love the optimism, just dont think he would be ready, maybe by confrence play..maybe. Hopefully VV and the current guys grow this offseason, and we pick up a good JUCO DT or 2 for depth. Im excited about the guys we will be bringing in on D next year...VV, Brown (LB), Gregory, Rose (LB) Anderson (LB), Santos (LB) Rose (DB). Those guys mixed in with the experience we have coming back at corner, and we could be downright scary on D, those new guys have speeeeeeed.

You forgot Jackson (CB). I think he will probably supplant Andrew Green for the starting CB position next year. That's my prediction.

You forgot Jackson (CB). I think he will probably supplant Andrew Green for the starting CB position next year. That's my prediction.

Good call

Good call

No, you guys forgot Jonathan Rose. I heard he has been flat out in beast mode on scout team!!! Stud from all accounts!!