DT Toby Johnson *

Nexus

my bad guys its the idaho state game (next weekend) he is trying to get it set up for. newby is also scheduled to be here for the idaho state game. but I think he is trying to change that to wisconsin so he can go with stanton. and speed we need to get lacy off your tag. and maybe put toby johnson on there?

my bad guys its the idaho state game (next weekend) he is trying to get it set up for. newby is also scheduled to be here for the idaho state game. but I think he is trying to change that to wisconsin so he can go with stanton. and speed we need to get lacy off your tag. and maybe put toby johnson on there?

Newby is coming for the Wisc. game.

When he comes for his visit we need to have signs made for him, yell at him at the game, tell him how bad we need him, and just make him know how bad we want him and need him!! He needs to leave here knowing the fans already love him, b/c well, its all true!

That'll scare the poor guy away.

It still says he's scheduled for Idaho State.

When he comes for his visit we need to have signs made for him, yell at him at the game, tell him how bad we need him, and just make him know how bad we want him and need him!! He needs to leave here knowing the fans already love him, b/c well, its all true!

That'll scare the poor guy away.

Maybe we could get Suh to be his guide for his visit

It still says he's scheduled for Idaho State.

Yeah, no official visits for this game.