DT Toby Johnson *

Nexus

“I know for a fact I’ll be in Lincoln tomorrow,” he said. “An assistant coach is going to take me.”

Im sure he got a question like.... Are you actually going to make it this time? lol. Its been a battle getting him here, but i think he actually makes it this time. He sees Suh all over the weight room and hes sold.

I saw Suh in the old market in Omaha awhile back.

Yeah, he is here all the time, being not so nice to people at the bars! haha

But anyway, getting this kid would be sweet! But, he seems like he will be taking his time to make a choice. Of course, I am pretty much always wrong about things.

“I know for a fact I’ll be in Lincoln tomorrow,” he said. “An assistant coach is going to take me.”

Im sure he got a question like.... Are you actually going to make it this time? lol. Its been a battle getting him here, but i think he actually makes it this time. He sees Suh all over the weight room and hes sold.

I saw Suh in the old market in Omaha awhile back.

Yeah, he is here all the time, being not so nice to people at the bars! haha

But anyway, getting this kid would be sweet! But, he seems like he will be taking his time to make a choice. Of course, I am pretty much always wrong about things.

I have met Suh and The Big Show from WWE, and I would rather f#*k with The Big Show.

“Nebraska made a jump,” he said. “Nebraska and Husker fans really stood out to me. It was impressive.”

Loved his visit and we are now in his top group and hes going to take an official visit. Visiting OU on the 25th.

He said he models his game after Suh and it was awesome meeting the coaches the developed him.

Graduating early as well. That makes LaCouture, Sandland, and Johnson and someone else that im forgeting, that can possibly be here for spring ball. That would be nice.

somebody want to make a page for quincy russell JUCO DT. we offered him out of high school and have now offered him again. he has 4 years and 3 seasons of eligibility. guy is 6 4 315 i believe i saw according to rivals. anyway can somebody make him a page (nexus) i suck at doing it.

http://247sports.com...ncy-Russell-359

NEXUS IS ON VACATION WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO???? NEW OFFER AND WE DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE FIRST POST!!!! :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh

:sarcasm