DT Toby Johnson *

Nexus

Toby is an early grad, and will be done in December. If we locked him up it would mean alot that he would be here for spring ball.

out of our 12 recruits we have now. Lacatoure and Love are early graduates. is anyone else that I am missing?

Just those two for now, McWilson is trying.

This is a must get. We better bring in the big guns. Time to prove yourself, Kaz

:yeah

DT needs a major impact player and this kid fits the bill. Haven't had it since Suh and Crick was plagued by injury last year. It is time to go beast mode again at DT. We have had success with Juco's...I am expecting this kid to be N.

This is a must get. We better bring in the big guns. Time to prove yourself, Kaz

:yeah

DT needs a major impact player and this kid fits the bill. Haven't had it since Suh and Crick was plagued by injury last year. It is time to go beast mode again at DT. We have had success with Juco's...I am expecting this kid to be N.

Hope you're right on this one. He is a definate impact player.

“I know for a fact I’ll be in Lincoln tomorrow,” he said. “An assistant coach is going to take me.”

Im sure he got a question like.... Are you actually going to make it this time? lol. Its been a battle getting him here, but i think he actually makes it this time. He sees Suh all over the weight room and hes sold.

• Fire 2

“I know for a fact I’ll be in Lincoln tomorrow,” he said. “An assistant coach is going to take me.”

Im sure he got a question like.... Are you actually going to make it this time? lol. Its been a battle getting him here, but i think he actually makes it this time. He sees Suh all over the weight room and hes sold.

Well, thats good enough for me. +1

I saw Suh in the old market in Omaha awhile back.