SIGNED WR Kevin Gladney

Nexus

Really likes Kenny Bell:

http://nebraska.riva...asp?CID=1420543

Just watched this for the first time. Wow, am I impressed. Not only are his highlights stellar, but his demeanor and attitude in that interview are great. Seems like a kid who wants to work and earn everything he gets. We could use a few more Kenny Bell, Abdullah, Burkhead, Imani Cross type of players.

Kevin Gladney > Dominic Walker. GBR!

Hopefully....

From what I've watched Gladney has by far the better hands. I think Walker is faster, but Gladney is a much more versatile, polished receiver who I think can split out wide or line up inside at the slot and still be a threat. Walker relies on his speed far too often where Gladney knows he has speed, but also has the hands and route running ability to make a difference in parts of the field where Walker's speed would be limited. Really when I look at the two I think Gladney is just a far better coached wide receiver. Walker still looks a bit raw and apparently immature.

This is a big body wide receiver. More of a type guy you look for down the outside though. Not in between the hash marks.

Agreed. By all means I don't think he is a slot guy, but his hands give him the ability to run those underneath and crossing routes and still be highly succesful. When I watched Walker I didn't see much that made me think he was a slot receiver either, actually less so than Gladney. Walker most of the time lines up way outside and just runs down the field. Gladney lines up in every WR position and doesn't rely on single coverage to make a play.