Spring Game, Wish List

Jaybird

I want to see some hotties running around in tank tops and shorts...Oh wait, we're talking football...I'm with Knapp and would like to see 1's vs 1's and sub in the younger guys as they go. This would give us a good indication of what we have to look forward to come fall. Plus it might get Pelini in the habit of subbing more players in, especially the younger guys.

The only thing I want to see is the offense showing more of a grasp of what they're doing. The defense should be a work in progress, so I'm not expecting a lot out of them.

One thing I would like to see is the 1's vs. the 1's, and not have these split squads. If they elect squads again there won't be much of anything to take from the game because it won't be guys who are used to working together.

I'm not sure if I want to see 1's vs 1's. Probably 1's vs 2's. For sure not the 1's vs 4's like last year.

1. I want to see Caveman destroy the #2 Oline.

2. I want to see Tmart blast at least one long run making our #2 defense look like they're in slow motion.

3. I want to see our #1 wrs actually catch the ball.

4. I want to see one of our #1 lbs look like Super-D.

1000% agree. SJB, Cooper etc would fit that mold to a T. If Bo reprised that role, the B1G would not know what hit them.

TELEVISED would be great. That is what I would really like.

A center.

I want to see somebody step up and own this position. It's been too long since we've had a truly dominant center.

Very true Nuance. It might be hard to gauge how dominant the player can be in the season, but we have not had a mentally and physically dominant player at center in a long time. Center is one of the most important positions on the field in my opinion, and unfortunately, I think we've been lacking a guy who knows the in's and out's of every call up front. Since the coaches chose not to play any backup's at the position the last two years, we will really need an amazing out put from someone.