Now that one season is over, are you happy you left?

Nonregag09

Howdy,

I was just wondering now that you guys have completed one football season in the Big 10, are you happier there than in the Big 12? I am excited about A&M's future, but I still feel saddened about not playing Baylor and Tech, and at least for now, Texas.

So what are your feelings?

I've visited the WVU boards to see how their feeling, they feel like you guys don't belong in the Big 10, and I was wondering if you guys feel at home there, or like you're on vacation in someone else's house.

The Big Ten more resembles the Big 8 than the Big XII ever did. So yes, we belong here, and it feels great to be here.

Academically as well as athletically, this was a home run for Nebraska.

WVU can think what they want to think today. They can ask Colorado Fan what it's like being in a conference with Texas, and why they left. They can ask us the same question. They can ask Arkansas, who used to have a great rivalry with Texas, but who doesn't want ANYTHING to do with Texas anymore. At all. Ask WVU Fan what they think of the Big XII in two years. They will be singing a very different tune, guaranteed.

We're just getting started here in the Big Ten. So far, it's great. Absolutely great.

It's been great (even thought we haven't held up our end to the extent we WILL in the future).....................couldn't be more pleased to be out of the TEXASS league..............

WVU better be careful what they wish for......................I'm not so sure the Big 12 is still all that stable with Texas always looking out for themselves at the expense of any conference........

The Big Ten more resembles the Big 8 than the Big XII ever did. So yes, we belong here, and it feels great to be here.

Academically as well as athletically, this was a home run for Nebraska.

WVU can think what they want to think today. They can ask Colorado Fan what it's like being in a conference with Texas, and why they left. They can ask us the same question. They can ask Arkansas, who used to have a great rivalry with Texas, but who doesn't want ANYTHING to do with Texas anymore. At all. Ask WVU Fan what they think of the Big XII in two years. They will be singing a very different tune, guaranteed.

We're just getting started here in the Big Ten. So far, it's great. Absolutely great.

You can ask Texas A&M & Missouri too.