LB Darian Claiborne [Texas A&M - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Anyone hearing he may make an official visit to Nebraska soon?

yep, was just reading about it. Interesting for sure. Would love to have him. I guess A&M LB coach left, and we messaged him on FB to see if he would be interested, and he is.

Huskers may get a visit out of him. He just decided he would visit TCU so he may not end up staying with the Aggies.

Anyone hearing he may make an official visit to Nebraska soon?

yep, was just reading about it. Interesting for sure. Would love to have him. I guess A&M LB coach left, and we messaged him on FB to see if he would be interested, and he is.

Huskers may get a visit out of him. He just decided he would visit TCU so he may not end up staying with the Aggies.

He loved his first visit here and if we didnt just get our 3rd LB commit that weekend from Newby i think we might have ended up with him.

This does make me think a little about why we would take 4 thou. Im just going to chalk it up to taking the best available talents that are interested to fill the class.

Maybe the coaches have commited to the idea of moving Brown to DE, so they want to add another LB to replace him.

Just idle speculation.

Few months ago there was an article in regards to the coaches talking to Newby about playing safety. Possibility or most likely just want the best players possible.

ya, i keep hearing something about a LB being looked at for safety. The guy i heard it from wouldnt say which, so just a rumor at this point. But, this would explain wanting another top quality LB that can get early playing time.

Coach Wallerstedt was a good LB coach, it will be tough for TAMU to replace him.

Maybe the coaches have commited to the idea of moving Brown to DE, so they want to add another LB to replace him.

Just idle speculation.

As the last I knew there were no plans to move Brown there full time.

how big is Brown? i think they only list him around 210 and that doesnt seem nearly big enough for a move to DE

Thats the biggest I've seen him listed.