QB Aaron Bailey [Illinois Commit]

Nexus

ouch that really hurts... at least its early in the season and gives us time to get over it.....(soon he will fall to page three of the recruiting section and it will be like he never even exsisted!) i guess he wasnt the mysterious secret last commit we had.... it makes you wonder what the deal was........

but good luck to the guy!

for reals though the staff is pissed.. they really thought Bailey was theres... perhaps he was the silent commit... but didnt want to announce because he knew he wanted to check out Illinois.... announcing and then backing out would cause him to lose face and doing so i guess in a way saved Nebraska face.... i really think this was the case.....

for reals though the staff is pissed.. they really thought Bailey was theres... perhaps he was the silent commit... but didnt want to announce because he knew he wanted to check out Illinois.... announcing and then backing out would cause him to lose face and doing so i guess in a way saved Nebraska face.... i really think this was the case.....

That's sort of the way it sounds.

I would assume this is mainly due to the depth chart. The kid wants to play as soon as possible. Look at Nebraska's depth chart and Armstrong will be coming in this year. Look at the Illinois depth chart and there isn't a QB recruit coming in this year. This is just my opinion and I'm sure location had some to play into this as well. Good luck to him!