QB Aaron Bailey [Illinois Commit]

Nexus

Considering OSU just got their QB commitment elsewhere, do we lock Bailey up soon?

Its thought that he's one of the 3 verbals that weren't public yet and reported on in the OWH. Love has since come forward.

I thought it was 2?

It was three including Love, now it's done to two if I'm understanding this correctly.

Considering OSU just got their QB commitment elsewhere, do we lock Bailey up soon?

Its thought that he's one of the 3 verbals that weren't public yet and reported on in the OWH. Love has since come forward.

I thought it was 2?

It was three including Love, now it's done to two if I'm understanding this correctly.

I hope it is 3, but that is new. Bo said there were a couple of silent commits beofre Love became public. Speculation was he and Bailey, if there is another one I would be ecstatic.

I thought it was 2?

I hope it is 3, but that is new. Bo said there were a couple of silent commits beofre Love became public. Speculation was he and Bailey, if there is another one I would be ecstatic.

Its (was) 3. I expect one more to be public in the near future and the other in the fall.

Based on the spring visitor list, the other two could only be bailey (sooner) and mathis (later) in my opinion. Haven't actually heard whether some of the recruits actually it made based it on lack of news but I do know morrow and newby did not make it. Also doubt minter could be one since I doubt he's kept his nose clean long enough receive an offer.... who knows.. I hate the wait

i guess being a HS football recruit allows more deeper level of thinking than a mere message board pervert like myselt but why just not come out and say it loud and proud that they are huskers if they intend to come here..

you can say blah blah trip this and whatever that.... just seems like a shame.... its okay to committ to Nebraska early guys!!!!

i guess being a HS football recruit allows more deeper level of thinking than a mere message board pervert like myselt but why just not come out and say it loud and proud that they are huskers if they intend to come here..

you can say blah blah trip this and whatever that.... just seems like a shame.... its okay to committ to Nebraska early guys!!!!

They don't want the recruiting services to start docking them stars for being :bigredn::D

We're likely taking two QB's in this class.

Offered a QB out of Louisiana today named Damian Williams....that mean Bailey maybe isn't as good of a chance as we thought?

With Starling choosing baseball and Turner now pretty much locked in at being a WR we technically didn't take a QB in the 2011 class. We took one (Armstrong) in 2012 but lost Green to transfer.

I'd be shocked if we didn't take two QB's in this class.

We're likely taking two QB's in this class.

Offered a QB out of Louisiana today named Damian Williams....that mean Bailey maybe isn't as good of a chance as we thought?

With Starling choosing baseball and Turner now pretty much locked in at being a WR we technically didn't take a QB in the 2011 class. We took one (Armstrong) in 2012 but lost Green to transfer.

I'd be shocked if we didn't take two QB's in this class.

Gotcha, thanks!