Lamb of God was perfect tonight. Oversold and violent. Great way to relax for the Crewe

Damn man...I have seen them live a handful of times...they are probably one of my fav. bands to see live. They are tight. Tighter than.........

Well, let's just say that they are tight. They have their sh#t down and sound just as good as their album.

I caught 'This Must Be The Band' a Talking Heads tribute band last night at the Tonic Room in Chicago. If you even remotely like the Talking Heads or maybe even just dig just a few of their hits I highly, highly recommend going to see them. If memory serves me right I believe they are going to be in Omaha in March. The lead singer sounds exactly like David Byrne and the percussion section (one drummer and one conga, bongo's & other percussion instruments player) are off the hook not to mention the girl playing bass. Very cute backup singers who can both sing and shake it as well... You won't be disappointed!!!

http://www.thismustbetheband.com/

I can't wait for the summer and some live music and good times! BRING IT ON!

Holy sh#t I just saw their re-creation of stop making sense, that is a damn good tribute band.