DE Carl Lawson [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

I didn't Say you disrespected anyone. Hard to explain what I am talking about.

What are the boards rules on explicit language and name calling? I ask because most boards frown on it and it can result in being banned etc. I assume this board is not a free for all as it would result in many fans staying away.

Honestly, just stay away from it in the main threads and don't call out anyone. Take the name calling to the shed.

Who do I need to get a hold of for a password for the shed? Being new to the site I am not sure on Admins etc...thanks in advance

I have no idea why. I'm not a mod. Ask a mod for all that.

Who is a MOD?

You've disrespected this recruit and multiple Nebraska players that bust their butts for the team. Obviously there is room for negative opinions and disagreements on a message board, but when you combine that negativity with questionable observations, well, don't be surprised if you're not well received.

• Fire 1

I agree....

It's speculation, also considered character disparaging and board liable. I was reprimanded for being an arse on a certain thread but I never went to this height. Remove it please :)

as for any infraction, I don't believe there was any malice intended and therefore shouldn't be a punishable comment... Just saying we remove or modify the comment.

First off, he's not getting banned so relax! Secondly the thread was cleaned up, keep it to the recruit himself and what he can bring to Nebraska.

Can we get rid of the part where I am told to perform oral stimulation on a male removed too??

oral stimulation? :facepalm:

Aren't you the one that quoted Louie CK?

In the shed....say it to me all you want there