Husker Basketball Recruiting Thread

Basketball? What is Basketball? I have never heard of this since Tim Miles became our coach.

Thanks for adding something to this discussion...................

That being said.. and not wanting to be a hypocrite...

Any word on what players Miles is looking at to fill some holes for this season? I am very concerned who we have right now.

Basketball? What is Basketball? I have never heard of this since Tim Miles became our coach.

Thanks for adding something to this discussion...................

That being said.. and not wanting to be a hypocrite...

Any word on what players Miles is looking at to fill some holes for this season? I am very concerned who we have right now.

i think its best for all of us just to scrap this year and enjoy some basketball, we will get to see some great players in the BIG come to Lincoln

Is Conner Beranek going to walk-on this year for Nebraska?

Don't know where this situation stands as of now but heard on a show last week that Miles was going to let him give a workout and give Conner an honest assessment as to whether or not he could help the team. Havent heard yet of whatever came out of that. I think he could contribute in pretty much the same manner as Drake did, but not be a difference maker. I'd personally like to Conner be here from the beginning, it would make him that much better working against a higher level of competition every day, and he'd be that much farther ahead by his senior year.

Is Conner Beranek going to walk-on this year for Nebraska?

Don't know where this situation stands as of now but heard on a show last week that Miles was going to let him give a workout and give Conner an honest assessment as to whether or not he could help the team. Havent heard yet of whatever came out of that. I think he could contribute in pretty much the same manner as Drake did, but not be a difference maker. I'd personally like to Conner be here from the beginning, it would make him that much better working against a higher level of competition every day, and he'd be that much farther ahead by his senior year.

word around the block is that he's more athletic than drake