Husker Basketball Recruiting Thread

From what Robin Washut said on Sports nightly last night, he will be a 4 year guy, and he is 19 already and will be 20 sometime this year(Can't remember, maybe in December). Said he shows alot of skill being able to hit the three, long 2's, and play inside. Said he is kind of a poor man's Pau Gasol right now, but he plays tough, no patty cake BS on the inside like alot of Europeans.

From what Robin Washut said on Sports nightly last night, he will be a 4 year guy, and he is 19 already and will be 20 sometime this year(Can't remember, maybe in December). Said he shows alot of skill being able to hit the three, long 2's, and play inside. Said he is kind of a poor man's Pau Gasol right now, but he plays tough, no patty cake BS on the inside like alot of Europeans.

thats good to hear, nieman is a waste inside, almeida will be lucky to last 20 minutes a game, he will most likely come in and play right away, he really needs to bulk up though, hes a twig

So far, the two recruits we have added for this year are impressing me. Biggs/Sergej are by no means going to lead us to the tourney, but are guys to add depth and skill to this team that is in shambles.

I like what Miles is doing. He is using his assistants to get guys in the door and then he is selling them with what we have... everyone talks about how great our facilities are... that is one of the biggest(and only) positives we have over other teams and Miles is using that.

I think Miles will get a big name in eventually, but for this season, he needs some warm bodies and I think he has got them....

I still think we struggle this year to finish better than 10th in the B1G... but progress is a plus.

Just one Nebrasketball fans take.

I was so fed up with Diaz's lack of power in the post. I really hope this guy adds about 30lbs on muscle without killing his knees and ankles.

Based on Nebraskas success with guys from overseas, I predict he scores more joint related surgeries than points in 2012.

I understand the sentiment..........but HOPE you are wrong.

I had taken to calling Doc's overseas recruits OLE ...(One Legged Euros)

Be nice to have some size WITH a pair of decent wheels.

I also noticed in the video that he is not adverse to dunking.............that alone is a step up!