Husker Basketball Recruiting Thread

And..........the big guy makes it official.

Even though we have known for a while about his verbal......it's always satisfying closure when they actually SIGN the loi.......(cuz we know strange things sometimes happen)

He didn't exactly set the world on fire at Tech. Averaged 3 points in 13 mins a game as a freshman and punched a guy on the court as well.

Has good size and was a stud in high school in Houston though, interested to see what Miles can do with him.

thats because the competition was insane this year in the big 12 and he was a frosh under a garbage coach. However punching a guy on the court does not sound appealing to me at all

He is a transfer and has to sit one year. From what I have read: He is an aggressive player. Can play out of control at times. He is very good in the open court on the break. He is inconsistent from the outside. Good rebounder.

Thanks, I understand the normal sit-out a year for transfers. I was just hoping there might have been some extenuating circumstances since the way the story played out, it looked like he is using one of the final two schollies available for next year.

This next year might be rough but it looks like we are sitting much better for the year after when the new arena opens. I think I remember reading we have 6 openings for the year after this for new schollies? This also will give Miles and staff a full year to get their foot in the door for some good recruits. Some doors were never going to open at CSU that might open now with NU in the Big 10. He will recruit a few kids with checkered pasts but will hold them accountable when they get here.