Husker Basketball Recruiting Thread

I started looking through some okie lite stuff, since that's Biggs other school... I'm not so sure he's a lock for NU. The kid definitely knows how to play to his audience, no doubt about it. Also heard a Nebraska recruiting guru - can't remember which one right now - say he talked to Biggs and he wouldn't even give the edge to NU, let alone the driver's seat that we all seem to think they are in.

The biggest draw towards OKie Lite is easier admissions. Deverell has some work to do in the classroom to meet the required credits needed.

Oh no................not Roburt Sallie.......part deux...........??

Summer classes will be a must for credit purposes

Biggs on Central senior-to-be Akoy Agau: “We pretty much talked about wherever I go, he’ll go. We want to play with each other again.”

LINK

Deverell Biggs, by the way, will be taking an official visit to Lincoln this weekend and attend the FB spring game; no decision before then.

LINK

Biggs on Central senior-to-be Akoy Agau: “We pretty much talked about wherever I go, he’ll go. We want to play with each other again.”

LINK

Deverell Biggs, by the way, will be taking an official visit to Lincoln this weekend and attend the FB spring game; no decision before then.

LINK

He will be N after the weekend. Pretty obvious there

LINK

LINK

Are you also confident Akoy will be in as well..........??

LINK

LINK

Are you also confident Akoy will be in as well..........??

No. Akoy will visit other schools. What Deverell said always sounds good at the time, but like in football recruiting, seldom becomes the case. Biggs will give NU a big leg up, but who knows who else may enter the picture.