What game are you most looking forward to this year?

This is a link to the schedule for 2012:

http://www.huskermax.com/allgames/2012.html

Which game is the most interesting, gotta see matchup that you really need to be there for? Is there a game that you really want to go to away?

For me I would say the Home game I really want to see is the Wisconsin game. I have family that lives up there and are big Badger fans so I will be curious to see how Badger fans react to being here. Also we owe them a beat down!

As for away games I would have to say Ohio St or Northwestern for different reasons. Northwestern because we owe them a butt whooping of galactic proportions! The Ohio St game for the history and tradition of playing in the stadium.

What say you Husker fans?

There are lots to choose from. I'm pretty excited about Wiscy coming because I want to return the favor they gave us last year. It'll be exciting to see the Southern Miss game. Should be a pretty good game. We've put in a request for Northwestern tickets, which would be my first Husker game in an away stadium in over 25 years, so that would be cool. But mostly I'm interested in the pageantry of having Michigan come to town. Should be an excellent matchup, and yet another historic game.

UCLA should definitely be the most fun non-con game to watch. Not only is it year one of the Jim Mora era, but we also get the opportunity to play in the Rose Bowl. Motivation? I hope so.

Wisconsin should be a great game to seek out revenge for the beat down up in Madison last year. I'm sure Memorial will be rocking for that one.

Going to Columbus in Urban Meyer's first year at tOSU will prove to be a big time challenge. I'm excited to see how our team handles that atmosphere.

The game I'm most excited for is when Michigan comes to town. I have a feeling this will be when we bust out our alternate uniforms. Looking forward to this one.

All of them! Probably Northwestern just because I'm making that trip this year. We're going to head out to Chicago early and stay a few days. Rented out an apartment just a few blocks from Navy Pier for $65 a night. Should be a good time. I've heard some rumblings that the game might be played at Soldier Field. I'm not buying stock in that yet though.

the games i would love to go to would be the Mich game becasue my father in law gives me crap still to this day about that game so i would love for my huskers to shut em up. they away game would be the ohio state game. I want to see the huskers give Urben a pretty good beat down to let him know what he is in for at the big ten.

I'd love to win them all (obviously :rolleyes: ), but if I had to pick one game that I desperately hope we win, it's against Michigan. I just don't like that team. Wisky is a close second, only because I had to witness that prison violation in person in Madison last year. (Where, I feel compelled to add, we were treated exceptionally well. I know others had different experiences, but we had a good time.)

Ohio State ain't all that far behind at third. LOVE to beat them in Columbus. Iowa...don't care about them much yet. I probably won't give that game any special significance until they beat us at the end of the year, and in doing so, knock us out of the CCG or something. Last year's game just wasn't competitive, and games where the outcome is basically pretty much evident after the first quarter don't help foster passionate rivalries.