ATH Elijah Qualls [Washington Commit]

Nexus

cornhead.gifDECEMBER 15, 2012. ALL TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS ELIJAH QUALLS, DT, 6-1, 282, PETALUMA (CASA GRANDE). CALIFORNIA

"I'm committed to Washington. I'm still committed to Washington but still take other visits. Nebraska is still calling me, UCLA, Oregon State, Arizona and a couple others." Qualls said

"Yes", When asked if he will visit Nebraska and thoughts about the Huskers. "I like the defense, all the coaches are together, they have a great team, a winning team, all the coaches know what they are doing and I like Bo Pelini."

"I think I can come in (Neb.) and help them out. I believe they are going to get things straighten everything out. All the coaches know what they are doing. It's just not them there is a lot of inconsistencies even Washington, they (UDub) have great effort and lost games they should have won." Qualls said

"They (UCLA) are a very young team. They have a players over there where I'm at. I know what its like. UCLa has great academics."

"I like all the coaches at Oregon State they are talented coach Mike Riley. They said to keep my mind open make sure I keep them in mind." Qualls said

Qualls said he played running back, D-Line, linebacker, fullback, QB in Wildcat formation. Plays offensive line too. Qualls said he didn't mind what position to play in college, all schools have different needs.

"Some are recruiting me as the D-Line, a running back. One or two schools are looking at me as a middle linebacker. It's different with each team."

"Everything," Qualls said about the Huskies. "All the coaches I connect with pretty well they're all nice. All the players want to win. Seattle is an amazing place I've been up there."

• Fire 1

You should know im not being negative, that article is from the 15th. Just read today that he is still thinking about visiting, but it is down to just NU UCLA and Washington, with a solid commit to Wash. He is visiting UCLA the 11th or the 25th and Washinton on the 18th, but he said beyond that he isnt sure if hes going to take anymore and he is solid to Washington, i just dont think he will end up visiting, he just didnt sound very confident.

He did say he liked that we have been on him since day one and have never backed off, so lets hope they can talk him to a visit, because you just never know.

You should know im not being negative, that article is from the 15th. Just read today that he is still thinking about visiting, but it is down to just NU UCLA and Washington, with a solid commit to Wash. He is visiting UCLA the 11th or the 25th and Washinton on the 18th, but he said beyond that he isnt sure if hes going to take anymore and he is solid to Washington, i just dont think he will end up visiting, he just didnt sound very confident.

He did say he liked that we have been on him since day one and have never backed off, so lets hope they can talk him to a visit, because you just never know.

Thanks for info. Just seen the part in the article where it says he would visit. I not gonna hold breath though.

Anyone see his catch out of the backfield at the Semper Fiedelis game? Lowered the shoulder on that poor defender. Wow.

Is he playing FB or what?... He's 280 and playing in the backfield, now that's impressive.

Haven't heard his name on defense yet, but had at least one play as FB.

• 2 weeks later...