ATH Elijah Qualls [Washington Commit]

Nexus

Rivals hasn't reported anything about him not coming now? So what's the word?

Also, Aspeed, I'm a little disappointed. Newby has been committed for a solid 5 days and you still have him in your sig. May I suggest Cethan Carter or maybe Boaz Joseph.

Good call man, I've been slacking on that. How about Dwayne Johnson?

Also, Aspeed, I'm a little disappointed. Newby has been committed for a solid 5 days and you still have him in your sig. May I suggest Cethan Carter or maybe Boaz Joseph.

Yes, and I even found the picture for you

The-Rock.jpeg

• Fire 1

Yes, and I even found the picture for you

The-Rock.jpeg

:lol: it's perfect

As far as i know, Scout did not say anything about him coming or not. They just made an emphasis on him being a solid commit to UW.

Am I the only one that gets the feeling that this kid simply thought it would be fun to go on another free trip?

The coaching staff would have no problem with that, the important thing is getting him to visit for whatever reason. You never know what could happen, he could fall in love with the place. Just need to get him here.

As far as i know, Scout did not say anything about him coming or not. They just made an emphasis on him being a solid commit to UW.

Scout tweeted that he wasn't coming.

His HS coach advising him to not take anymore visits

http://sports.omaha.com/2013/01/15/big-fat-recruiting-update-jan-15/

“I just went to him and I said, ‘Are you going to take any more trips?’, and he said, ‘I’m thinking about it. I talked to Nebraska last night and I’ve been talking to UCLA,’” Herzog told Scout. ”I just asked him, ‘Are you 100 percent committed to Washington?’, and he said, ‘Yes.’ So I told him, ‘Let’s not waste these guys’ time if all you’re doing is taking free trips.’”

http://sports.omaha....-update-jan-15/

“I just went to him and I said, ‘Are you going to take any more trips?’, and he said, ‘I’m thinking about it. I talked to Nebraska last night and I’ve been talking to UCLA,’” Herzog told Scout. ”I just asked him, ‘Are you 100 percent committed to Washington?’, and he said, ‘Yes.’ So I told him, ‘Let’s not waste these guys’ time if all you’re doing is taking free trips.’”

I like this coach. Sucks for us that he is not really interested but the coach has a good head on his shoulders.

http://sports.omaha....-update-jan-15/

I like this coach. Sucks for us that he is not really interested but the coach has a good head on his shoulders.

I understand what the coach is saying, but do you honestly think that our coaches are that naive to think that kids don't want just a free trip? I'm sure I coaches understand his situation. But all they want is a shot. How many times has a kid told us that he is 100% solid to us and then some coach sneaks just to talk to him. The kid says that he is 100% solid still, he just wants to take a trip. Then he flip flops. We just need to get him on campus, then anything can happen.

I get what his coach is saying but he is 100% sure that he is committed to UW without visiting NU, right? So, really, right now he is 100% committed without being able to compare it to NU (This is the same logic that I use when I mess around on girls, "Babe, how did I know I wanted to be with you when I had not messed around with her, yet?)