ATH Jerel Morrow [Oklahoma State Commit]

Nexus

he apparently said he wanted to play db and Bo said that he could play where ever he wanted. Spent the whole last visit with Joseph and the defense. May have been too littile too late im not sure. He had a couple quotes about his mom wanting him to play in the Big 12 so they could see him play more, so in a way i guess we should have seen that coming, but the 3 visits sure thru most of us for a loop.

This is a head scratcher. If you want to play DB, you come to Nebraska. I always liked him as a WR anyway and could be very productive here. Strange choice.

Haha...I usually agree.

But this year OSU has two of the best DBs in the BIG12 in Justin Gilbert and Brodrick Brown. They are both lockdown corners.

Maybe their coaches were able to sell him on this plus playing in the BIG12.

This is a head scratcher. If you want to play DB, you come to Nebraska. I always liked him as a WR anyway and could be very productive here. Strange choice.

Haha...I usually agree.

But this year OSU has two of the best DBs in the BIG12 in Justin Gilbert and Brodrick Brown. They are both lockdown corners.

Man if I was considered a lock-down corner, the last league I want to go to is the big 12..... Those offenses make corners looks pretty average!

Haha...I usually agree.

Being the best DBs in the Big 12 isn't saying a whole lot.

Haha...I usually agree.

Prince was....(the best DB in the Big 12).

The Big 12 is a passing league. Maybe it means more in a league like that than in the BIG10.

Haha...I usually agree.

Prince was....(the best DB in the Big 12).

The Big 12 is a passing league. Maybe it means more in a league like that than in the BIG10.

This. However, I feel there is a misconception that one can't develop into a top corner in the B1G

Haha...I usually agree.

I see what you're saying but, 2 DBs in the past...decade? NU has sent at least 5 to the league in the past 3 years and Stafford could be a stud this year with better coaching and year of the system under his belt. A lot could change when February comes, if the staff is still interested in him. I just don't believe he decided schools based on who will take him to the league and more about playing where Mama can see him play every week.

I just think its most interesting that Nebraska, a CB factory, offered as a WR. And OK St, a WR factory, offered as a CB. Makes it seem like he might be above average at both, buy not outstanding at either. Still would of liked to get the kid on board, just always easier when they have a main position.