Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

Its funny because A&M is probably botting there is no way they have more then us with Texas divided into parts with Baylor, Texas, Texas Tech, Texas State, Texas San Antonio, TCU. No way.

you need to please delete this post because you just basically called them cheaters, which is what opposing fan bases say about us when we lose, because we always complain about the refs or this or that, and you are solidifying there point, they have 45,000 student just like above, they only have 28,000 votes in 3 days, completely resonable

We also have about 300,000 living former students.... :)

Seems low....does everyone graduate at 65??? Or do you guys have a low graduation rate?

ya thats about 24 years, is your average death rate 50?

It's quite possible my stats are wrong. I know that up until the 60's we were a very small all male institution, so that 40,000 number doesn't go back all that far. Regardless, I think (and so do many people voting) that we should have WAY more votes that our current totals...and I'm sure the feeling is mutual over here.

EDIT: OK, so former students are about 350,000

In 1970, we had grown to 14,000 students...so we haven't had a big enrollment for very long.

It's quite possible my stats are wrong. I know that up until the 60's we were a very small all male institution, so that 40,000 number doesn't go back all that far. Regardless, I think (and so do many people voting) that we should have WAY more votes that our current totals...and I'm sure the feeling is mutual over here.

It does seem unlikely that the totals are as low as they are. But the crux to vote is, you have to care about Gameday, you have to have a Facebook account, and you have to be willing to let them see your real name. I'm guessing that's dissuading some people. How many is up to anyone's guess, but who knows.

It's also possible people have largely forgotten about this or just no longer care after the fiasco of the original vote.

http://tamu.247sport...o-far-9360056/1

They are cheating. Again.

He said he tried to make a script but couldn't...

Anyways, if they want to make 10 different facebook accounts in order to vote 10 diff times a day, then they can win the damn thing. Me, I have better things to do than make 10 facebook accounts.

And to presume no Husker fans have done this is kinda silly.

Okay, lets find out if anyone here has done it. Has anyone on this board made ten diff. facebook accounts for the purposes of this meaningless poll?