Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

They beefed up the security a lot it seems. Nebraska's leading for any of you that can't see the results, no idea what the margins are though. Clicking on the "see vote totals" just shows zeroes for me for some reason.

Right now its,

1. NU

2. TAMU

3. Washington State

4. Clemson

5. WVU

6. Arkansas

7. Va Tech

8. Wisconsin

9. NC State

10. South Carolina

it was going back and forth between us and A&M for a few hours earlier today, but around 7ish we have been ahead the whole time, they said the votes get updated at 11 each morning, so im guessing they will only do it once a day and not do a live count :(

They beefed up the security a lot it seems. Nebraska's leading for any of you that can't see the results, no idea what the margins are though. Clicking on the "see vote totals" just shows zeroes for me for some reason.

Right now its,

1. NU

2. TAMU

3. Washington State

4. Clemson

5. WVU

6. Arkansas

7. Va Tech

8. Wisconsin

9. NC State

10. South Carolina

it was going back and forth between us and A&M for a few hours earlier today, but around 7ish we have been ahead the whole time, they said the votes get updated at 11 each morning, so im guessing they will only do it once a day and not do a live count :(

I really wish they'd show vote totals...if its that close I'll start voting for NU. A&M creeps me out.

Right now its,

1. NU

2. TAMU

3. Washington State

4. Clemson

5. WVU

6. Arkansas

7. Va Tech

8. Wisconsin

9. NC State

10. South Carolina

I really wish they'd show vote totals...if its that close I'll start voting for NU. A&M creeps me out.

you should vote for us anyways if you dont feel like wisky or south carolina has a chance, we are your second family! well maybe third...