Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

Go check out TexAgs right now. The butthurt is reaching some astronomical levels

haha, I just looked. They think they're in 2nd because we have the entire Big 10 and Big 12 voting for us. Well, I just got off of Facebook seeing an Iowa fan saying he had voted for Texas A&M the entire time because he hates us :P

Go check out TexAgs right now. The butthurt is reaching some astronomical levels

haha, I just looked. They think they're in 2nd because we have the entire Big 10 and Big 12 voting for us. Well, I just got off of Facebook seeing an Iowa fan saying he had voted for Texas A&M the entire time because he hates us :P

They seem to have forgotten that we left the Big 12 too. They don't like us.

We should not let something as trivial as ESPN separate us from a great fan base like A&M. Those are good folks. They want to win just like we do, and they're getting a little crazy.

When this whole thing is over they're going to be the cool, honorable fans they've always been. So will we.

Don't say or do anything you'll regret later. Win fair and square.

It's not like they waited the last day to let students and alumni know about this.

I'm too lazy to make an account there but this made me laugh. I got an e-mail yesterday from the athletic department and wondered why the hell they waited so long, and then the Osborne thing didn't come until today. I actually think this was a great plan by them if it was on purpose. Wait until the last minute so the other team doesn't have a chance to recover.

i saw you posting on their, im the OP to the "how nebraska came back 8,000 votes"...they are shredding us, it's funny how they were nice and welcoming when i was posting the last few days, and then all of a sudden..