Vote for College Gameday to film a commercial here!

Just wanted to say that a lot of us gained even more respect for your fanbase through this deal. The fact that you likely quadrupled the third place school says a lot. A lot of us were hoping ESPN would shoot two commercials due to the tight vote and the fact it was a runaway from the third place team. We were able to gain the lead thanks to the Association of Former Students that finally sent an email out around 9pm. Before then, our former students had not been rallied to the cause en-masse although fan websites and current students were quite active. Good luck this year, I root for you guys every game unless you are playing us.

Just wanted to say that a lot of us gained even more respect for your fanbase through this deal. The fact that you likely quadrupled the third place school says a lot. A lot of us were hoping ESPN would shoot two commercials due to the tight vote and the fact it was a runaway from the third place team. We were able to gain the lead thanks to the Association of Former Students that finally sent an email out around 9pm. Before then, our former students had not been rallied to the cause en-masse although fan websites and current students were quite active. Good luck this year, I root for you guys every game unless you are playing us.

hmm-i-call-hax.jpg

Seems like ESPN may finally be learning how to run polls like this after all these years.

I applaud the delay in announcing a winner. I presume they are checking to be sure that the majority of the recent votes were legit, since it seems there was a HUGE push by both Husker and Aggie fans at the end.