Dennard Arrested for Assault

I'd say it's got to be Bo's fault that he lost his cool.

I hope this is a freaking joke. If anything, it says a lot about how great of a job Bo does controlling his team. Fonzo never had any problems as far as I know up to this point. Now, he isn't going through practices and team workouts. Completely 100% NOT Bo's fault that he did this.

someone got trolled

I hope this is a freaking joke. If anything, it says a lot about how great of a job Bo does controlling his team. Fonzo never had any problems as far as I know up to this point. Now, he isn't going through practices and team workouts. Completely 100% NOT Bo's fault that he did this.

Yes, didn't think I needed it but just in case :sarcasm

Alright, my bad then. You never know about some people here.

I am a true believer in the "nothing good happens after midnight" deal and this helps to fortify my belief. This is not good. Sorry guys, I was at first thinking "kids will be kids" until the punching the cop thing. I thought this guy was a stand-up sort of dude, have I been misinformed?

Not to rag on him for arbitrary things, but he's always given himself a thug persona based on his twitter account. The english he uses on there would make his English teachers want to quit their jobs forever.

That's pretty meaningless. It seems around 90% of players talk that way on their twitter accounts, and maybe 70% of the total users. Some of the players who talk that way on twitter speak nothing like that in person and don't write badly for their classes either. It does make me cringe a little, but if it's an indicator of someday punching a cop a week before the draft, than I'm scared for most of the players.

Alright, my bad then. You never know about some people here.

Just trying to illustrate how absurd it is to try to pin everything as the coaches fault. They do what they can but it's up to the players to make good decisions/play like they're coached to do.

went from being a corner nebraska could brag about to recruits for being another first round defensive back outta nebraska to now a player we dont even want to mention to recruits.

Not sure about you....but I hope that Nebraska brags about This Guy...

you see...when the Lawrence Phillips thing happend that was bad...but this is a guy that made one bad choice...not 100, sh9t how many of us on this board made a bad decision.....I can at least name one....ME

Mr. Alfonzo Dennard....I don't agree with what you did, but I understand it...I was in the same situation!

Kids are kids, mistakes made.

When are people going to stop saying kids? Dennard is 22 yrs old. His childhood left when he stepped into the college campus and off his mom's nipple.

yeah, when you have that potential talent....come talk to me. SH$t...22 years old and looking at a future NFL career....I'm 36 and looking at just paying my bills on time.

His Childhood left when he started sports and was gifted!

When are people going to stop saying kids? Dennard is 22 yrs old. His childhood left when he stepped into the college campus and off his mom's nipple.

The funny thing is when you start calling him kid after thinking 22 years old automatically means he's an adult. You're not going to be the age you are now forever.

Maybe the funnier thing is that you think he's an adult, his age says he's an adult, but he's still making child-like decisions.

What's decidedly not funny is what this could do to his career. He's made some decisions in the past several months that are going to affect the rest of his life. Kid or adult, the ramifications of what he's done will be felt for a long time, and he's only got himself to thank/blame for what happens.

The encouraging thing is - all is not lost. Not by a long shot. He's made some mistakes, like most of us. Unlike most of us, his ceiling is still very high. He can make it right, but he has to start now. Here's hoping he's "adult" enough to make the right choices from here on out. Not everyone does. I didn't. Took me a long damned time to recover from those mistakes I made as an "adult."