Dennard Arrested for Assault

I am a true believer in the "nothing good happens after midnight" deal and this helps to fortify my belief. This is not good. Sorry guys, I was at first thinking "kids will be kids" until the punching the cop thing. I thought this guy was a stand-up sort of dude, have I been misinformed?

• Fire 1

I am a true believer in the "nothing good happens after midnight" deal and this helps to fortify my belief. This is not good. Sorry guys, I was at first thinking "kids will be kids" until the punching the cop thing. I thought this guy was a stand-up sort of dude, have I been misinformed?

Not to rag on him for arbitrary things, but he's always given himself a thug persona based on his twitter account. The english he uses on there would make his English teachers want to quit their jobs forever.

And he, of course, had the tussle with Jeffery during the Capitol One Bowl.

Lastly, if you read a lot of the articles about him, he's always had a chip on his shoulder since coming here. While that makes him an aggressive player, he is, in my unofficial opinion, somewhat of a thug.

Not to rag on him for arbitrary things, but he's always given himself a thug persona based on his twitter account. The english he uses on there would make his English teachers want to quit their jobs forever.

And he, of course, had the tussle with Jeffery during the Capitol One Bowl.

Lastly, if you read a lot of the articles about him, he's always had a chip on his shoulder since coming here. While that makes him an aggressive player, he is, in my unofficial opinion, somewhat of a thug.

Have you ever had a real conversation with him? He doesnt sound like that at all. Hes a pretty nice dude. Im guessing alcohol played the major role in this. Regardless, still idiotic.