WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

How is our WR core "stacked" we have 3 sure bets in Enunwa, Bell and Turner. After that we don't really know as it is young and unproven or coming off major injury

You answered your own question. Most teams don't have 1 of those. Then if you throw in Taariq Allen, Jordan Westerkamp, and anybody who comes in as true freshmen. Yes, we are stacked at WR.

Plus, it never hurts to have some of your best athletes on defense. From what I remember, people were pretty damn satisfied when that was the case with Hagg, Prince, Fonzo, Asante, O'Hanlon, Suh, Crick, and Gomes all on the defense. It was definitely more pleasing than watching the defense that we rolled out this year.

enunwa is gone next year and if bell keeps progressing like he did from year one to year 2 he could be gone as well keep moore at wr if thats his best position and actually develop the talent thats on that side of the ball but if moore is better on defense than move him but everything thats been said makes it seem like he's gonna be a beast at WR

If you're implying Kenny Bell leaving early to the NFL, don't be ridiculous. He is a good player and all, I love the kid, but he is no where near an early round draft pick that would indicate a junior coming out for the draft.

Agreed. Kbell may end up being the best WR to come out of NEB....but he isn't a threat to leave for the draft early, and he doesn't seem to be the type of person to do that. He has a good head on his shoulders.

He has a long way to go to surpass Irving Fryar.

• Fire 1

I think hes just saying that KB is smart enough to know it wouldnt benefit him to come out early and that other juniors come out when they probably shouldnt.

Meant this. Sorry should have expanded.

Whew. I really thought you may have been one of those righteous idiots who thinks everyone has to go to school for four years. Sorry for jumping on your back about it.

Kenny did redshirt so he is going into his 4th year of school and I am guessing he will graduate this school year. If he has a monster year and has his degree, then I can see it.

how do you know that for sure he hasnt even played his junior year yet? i didnt say he would leave only that he might, if he puts up 1000+ receiving yard next year i dont think thats to ridiculous to think that it could happen and to get some depth at the position

Agree, 1000+ at Nebraska is the equivalent of 1700+ anywhere else. Throw in his blocking/physical attributes and I could see him going in the first couple of rounds. They're projecting around 15 WRs to go in the first 3 rounds. Guys like Markus Wheaton, Quinton Patton, etc. Bell is better.

Visiting Auburn this weekend.

Remember he said this when he committed:

"Now that I've committed to Nebraska, I'm 100-percent going to go to Nebraska," Walker said. "I might take a couple visits but if I do it will just be for fun. I might want to check out and explore a couple states that I've never been to before. It's not an issue about me looking around, if I weren't committed to Nebraska I'd be looking at in-state schools but I'm committed to Nebraska and might just take other visits for fun."

I don't like it, but hopefully he's just taking it as a free trip.