WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

I got tired of his piddle-paddling around. So I let him have a piece of my mind on Twitter ...

@DW_SHOWTIME4 Should stay committed to the #Huskers. O will be lethal. Or play for team that only beat LA-Monroe, New Mexico St. & Bama A&M?

Absolute stupidity!

I deleted the tweet, but I will bite.

I don't see much wrong with this. I said I thought he should come to Nebraska and the offense would be lethal with him. Otherwise he would be going to a team that is not good. I guess I don't see this as absolute stupidity. I think this is probably the tamest thing this kid got all day.

Sorry ain't gonna get all butt hurt. This kids is talent and I definitely still want him.

Some of y'all need to step back, and breath. Maybe have a drink, watch a cartoon, get laid, kick your pet, whatever makes you happy. Relax.

Ok, I have a beer and am watching 2012 golf reruns. I'll chill the rest of the night, but only because you asked nicely, Paul.

Let him go. It's pretty clear to me this kid only has aspirations of having individual success, that's not what we are about at Nebraska. I understand if you want to be great you have to have that kind of mindset but to me this kid is just playing a game with the whole process. Let him go, I have a strange feeling he's a bit scared of the competition level here in Nebraska. You want it easy, see ya. You earn your place at Nebraska!