OT Aaron Cochran [Cal Commit]

FWIW:

"No, he's still waiting to make that decision," said father Rod Cochran. "He wants to meet the staff at Cal and (Nebraska head coach) Bo Pelini is going to come out and visit. He wants to wait for those two meetings before announcing his decision."

Read more here: http://www.mercedsun...l#storylink=cpy

He hasn't even met the staff from Cal yet? It sounds like they are not a factor unless they really wow the kid on the first introductions.

FWIW:

"No, he's still waiting to make that decision," said father Rod Cochran. "He wants to meet the staff at Cal and (Nebraska head coach) Bo Pelini is going to come out and visit. He wants to wait for those two meetings before announcing his decision."

Read more here: http://www.mercedsun...l#storylink=cpy

He hasn't even met the staff from Cal yet? It sounds like they are not a factor unless they really wow the kid on the first introductions.

Well...to give them some credit they are replacing the staff. Sonny Dykes is the new head coach and they continue to fill assistant positions.

Want

And I want you to stop.

Just letting everyone know who I think I top gets out there and priorities should be.

So every recruit on this page, gotcha. Try desire, you know switch up the crap . insight , logic or a thought is also a good time to post. soI guess that should clear up your schedule for awhile

Want

And I want you to stop.

Just letting everyone know who I think I top gets out there and priorities should be.

So every recruit on this page, gotcha. Try desire, you know switch up the crap . insight , logic or a thought is also a good time to post. soI guess that should clear up your schedule for awhile

Oh heck no, I don't want every recruit on this page, half them are worthless, but the ones that could take our program to the next level damn right I'll throw in my two cents. Just like you do everytime you post Pauly baby!!