SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

Watched it for the second time last night. For me, the ESPN bias is obvious as after the editing you would think they would highlight those that really stood out. You would have thought with Stanton on top that the editing for the show would give you a feel for who was more at the top. I knew from twitter reports that Stanton was doing well but it sure wasn't reflected in the show.

At the same time Mark, there were also guys that finished in the the elite 11 that didnt even get mentioned once, and one is going to LSU. While i agree they didnt really concentrate on him for being 1st, i was actually surprised they showed him as much as they did....being it was shown on ESEC and all.

Always the conspiracy :) (j/k)

I thought they did it well considering they had 40 minutes to cover 120+ hours of competition. THey should ahve made it a mini series...

Actually they've only showed approx. half of the compeition. Believe they are airing another episode next Tuesday

Always the conspiracy :) (j/k)

I thought they did it well considering they had 40 minutes to cover 120+ hours of competition. THey should ahve made it a mini series...

WAHusker,

I think they did make it a series. I know the description on Dish said Episode 1, plus they didn't announce the final winner. It's probably a 2 or 3 part series.

Oops Huskerhill beat me to it

This is ESPN! Being a poker fan and watching the poker coverage of early round play, they rarely show footage of the eventual winner! Maybe that's what they were doing here. Although I thought he was interviewed plenty! And if he is rated #1 and not being overly covered it was because of the supposedly higher rates guys failing to place. Or the two guys that got injured made for sappy tv. Those two got a lot of air time.

Does anyone know the results already? MVP?