SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

Did anyone else think that Kevin Olsen looked small? He's listed at 6'3" 196 on Rivals, but I thought he looked more like a 6' 175 guy.

Johnny looks like such a beast, maybe he's making some of these other guys look smaller.

Did anyone else think that Kevin Olsen looked small? He's listed at 6'3" 196 on Rivals, but I thought he looked more like a 6' 175 guy.

Johnny looks like such a beast, maybe he's making some of these other guys look smaller.

He does. Johnny is a well built dude. He's not gangley like Browne.

He does. Johnny is a well built dude. He's gangley like Browne.

Johnny looked like one of the biggest guys in the camp. Very good size for such a young age.

He does. Johnny is a well built dude. He's gangley like Browne.

Johnny looked like one of the biggest guys in the camp. Very good size for such a young age.

For sure.

Just saw that Johhny was on the front cover of scout with Robert Nkemdiche (GA) the #1 recruit in the 13 class and Devonte Kincade (TX). It was about the top high school football programs.

http://recruiting.sc.../2/1213001.html

Not what I was talking about I meant just the scout website homepage not the recruiting page.

The link refers to your last sentence in the previous post.