SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

Stats? Sounds like he may be done at half

13 of 15 for 189 yards and 2 tds. Sounds like their running back did most of the damage. Does Nebraska have an offer to Johnny's receiver River Cracraft? If not, he needs one for the all-name team. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCIQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Franchosantamargarita.patch.com%2Farticles%2Ffootball-santa-margarita-72-carson-0&ei=P2lUUN6kBKqG2gWzmID4Bw&usg=AFQjCNHsgba828Tf_l8DoyWnrsfdRQy-vg&sig2=6fzUTyFshWdi2ZizigdFAg

Stats? Sounds like he may be done at half

13 of 15 for 189 yards and 2 tds. Sounds like their running back did most of the damage. Does Nebraska have an offer to Johnny's receiver River Cracraft? If not, he needs one for the all-name team. http://www.google.co...shWdi2ZizigdFAg

Can't imagine that they would pass too much when they were rolling the team like that. However, he was pretty dang effective when he did pass.

rivals is starting to piss me off.....

“If he were to go to USC, he wouldn't sniff the field,” Farrell said.

as in Mike Farrell.........rivals kook

Mike Farrell is an idiot, it's been proven with science.

i agree i just found it to be sooo pretentious and elitist kind of thinking that we have seen more and more from rivals over the years.......

it will be intersting to see what happens when they update they rankings for the Cali.. .looking at it most other states have had some updates.....

rivals is starting to piss me off.....

“If he were to go to USC, he wouldn't sniff the field,” Farrell said.

as in Mike Farrell.........rivals kook

Mike Farrell is an idiot, it's been proven with science.

i agree i just found it to be sooo pretentious and elitist kind of thinking that we have seen more and more from rivals over the years.......

it will be intersting to see what happens when they update they rankings for the Cali.. .looking at it most other states have had some updates.....

I really think 247 is the best for recruiting right now. Don't know for sure, but I've heard alot of good guys at rivals have jumped ship to 247.

michigan qb commit and 5 star. (not worthy IMO) is likely out for the rest of the year for De La Salle. they listed his numbers through 4 games this year and it didnt surprise me. he is overrated. he hasnt completed 50 percent of his passes and has as many picks as td's

He is 40-of-83 passing for 456 yards, three touchdowns and three interceptions in four games this year for De La Salle, according to the Free Press.

Stanton is far more impressive!

michigan qb commit and 5 star. (not worthy IMO) is likely out for the rest of the year for De La Salle. they listed his numbers through 4 games this year and it didnt surprise me. he is overrated. he hasnt completed 50 percent of his passes and has as many picks as td's

He is 40-of-83 passing for 456 yards, three touchdowns and three interceptions in four games this year for De La Salle, according to the Free Press.

Stanton is far more impressive!

But..but Morris is the laser-rocket, he has a great motion. Completing passes is overrated and the Elite 11 staff just like Stanton for being a hard worker.

Signed,

Mike

PS; neener neener neener

• Fire 1