SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

A summer cold woke me up at 2:00. Watched most of the game on replay. I really think the Santa Marg. team could be competitive with most of the NAIA colleges in Nebraska. Very well coached in the fundamentals and very mature for 17 and 18 year olds. J Stanton is definately the field general. A bonus was listening to Harry Cary Sr doing the play by play!

Ok hear me out. I may be the only person in Nebraska that is rooting for wisky to fix their QB problems! I can see them revisiting Johnny and putting on a serious push to get him to flip. We all know the unwritten code between conference foes in relation to recruiting others commits is BS!

We have Tommy waiting ahead of Johnny and Wisky dick can promise him a shot next year! And we all agree only injury prevents TM from being the guy. Maybe I'm worse case scenario projecting but I can see this being a possibility.

Also, for Bucky or whoever. What does Wiskys QB depth look like? Do they have a true frosh that they like? This befuddles me.

stanton is the most true commit besides banderas and lacotoure that we have. relax. he isnt going anywere. we are the perfect fit for him anyways. Plus why would any high school quarterback want to sign to wisconsin they have brought in a transfer the last two years and started them over the qb's out of there recruiting classes

Ok hear me out. I may be the only person in Nebraska that is rooting for wisky to fix their QB problems! I can see them revisiting Johnny and putting on a serious push to get him to flip. We all know the unwritten code between conference foes in relation to recruiting others commits is BS!

We have Tommy waiting ahead of Johnny and Wisky dick can promise him a shot next year! And we all agree only injury prevents TM from being the guy. Maybe I'm worse case scenario projecting but I can see this being a possibility.

Also, for Bucky or whoever. What does Wiskys QB depth look like? Do they have a true frosh that they like? This befuddles me.

Wiscy is actually starting a frosh qb today i think instead of transfer. So we'll have to see how he does. If does eell JS may not just be able to go there and start.

I really don't see Wisconsin being able to pull Stanton away from us. LIke it was stated, Wisconsin seems like they are all about bringing in a transfer or maybe even a Juco kid that only has two years left. I don't think I would like to be a freshman coming in thinking that I might not get to start because the coaches are looking for a junior or a senior every year. I feel really good about Stanton staying committed, but maybe I'm just being naive.