SIGNED QB Johnny Stanton

JOHNNY-STANTON_200_5_20.JPG

And the No. 1 high school football team is ... Rancho Santa Margarita (Calif.) Santa Margarita Catholic High.

LINK

Rivals article about Rancho Santa Margarita being the preseason #1 team in the nation, with a vid of highlights. :thumbs:

This is a bit mean, but when I heard Kincade speak I was kind of glad he wasn't our commit. I could only understand every third word.

stop-sign.jpg

Why? The dude has the weirdest accent I've ever heard

you publicly dismissed a player because of something that has nothing to do with football... not a good look.

To say Stanton is further along than Tebow was to this point is high praise. Tebow was a 5 star QB.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Tebow won this when he was a senior right? Stanton is only a Junior and still has his senior year left if I'm not mistaken. It's possible that he could make huge strides if he camps and continues to improve.

wait if he improves and becomes a five star does that mean he automaticly has to decommit and go to U$C???

This is a bit mean, but when I heard Kincade speak I was kind of glad he wasn't our commit. I could only understand every third word.

stop-sign.jpg

Why? The dude has the weirdest accent I've ever heard

you publicly dismissed a player because of something that has nothing to do with football... not a good look.

Take it less seriously. People talk about our players' and coaches' public speaking prowess all the time