Stay Victorious My Friends

Big surprise...BadgerBuckyBlack chimes in...You stay multipleaccounty there big guy.

Big surprise, you follow me around...again. You stay on my sack...

Big surprise...BadgerBuckyBlack chimes in...You stay multipleaccounty there big guy.

You're not worth following around DeckedinBucky...this wasn't even your thread. But it doesn't take rocket science to know you're using duplicate accounts, and getting away with it by separate emails. But keep patting yourself on the 'black' and have a good time knowing you're very cool and this is your only source of happiness. If it wasn't for your pathetic attitude, I'd be more than happy to have you aboard. But as it stands, you're just an attention-seeker who wants someone to love you.

• Fire 6

You're not worth following around DeckedinBucky...this wasn't even your thread. But it doesn't take rocket science to know you're using duplicate accounts, and getting away with it by separate emails. But keep patting yourself on the 'black' and have a good time knowing you're very cool and this is your only source of happiness. If it wasn't for your pathetic attitude, I'd be more than happy to have you aboard. But as it stands, you're just an attention-seeker who wants someone to love you.

1. I'm deckedinblack?

a. What evidence is there for this?

b. We rarely even post at the same time. Decked often posts for the 12+ hours I'm at work each day.

c. If I was decked both accounts would've been banned a long time ago simply by moderators checking IP's. Emails don't mean a damn thing.

2. Attention seeking?

a. I bring more to this board than you do. When's the last time you posted something insightful or informative? All you do is nitpick, criticize your own team, start fights and fire off what you think to be witty or thoughtful quips.

b. If you thought someone was seeking attention why constantly quote them and comment on their statuses like you do? You're only feeding what you perceive to be a problem.

Oh and nice double quote...and please keep on riding my decked.

• Fire 4

I think it's a nice shirt...but I've always wondered about copyrights...safe to sell this even though it's obviously a Dos Equis commercial? Just curious.

IANAL, but I'd say it's most likely safe on the grounds of "fair use" especially since it is fairly transformative and semi satirical. That, and its such a small target I doubt Dos Equis is gonna notice it.

I think it's a nice shirt...but I've always wondered about copyrights...safe to sell this even though it's obviously a Dos Equis commercial? Just curious.

IANAL, but I'd say it's most likely safe on the grounds of "fair use" especially since it is fairly transformative and semi satirical. That, and its such a small target I doubt Dos Equis is gonna notice it.

Gardner-Edgerton was a very small market until Bubba commited to NU, then UTerus was all "Oh, you are violating our Longhorn" on them.